Friday, January 20, 2012

Stats, After 22 Hours

Yesterday The Hen Party went freebie for two days. One more day to go. In case you're wondering, after 22 hours of the KDP Select Promo, here's where I stand in the rankings:

In the US:
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #957 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)
#100 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Fiction > Erotica

In the UK:
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #481 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)
#29 in Kindle Store > Books > Fiction > Erotica

In Germany:
Amazon Bestseller-Rang:
Nr. 67 in Kindle-Shop > eBooks > Fremdsprachige eBooks > Englisch > Belletristik > Erotik

Incredible to me for my first story, and I hope it attracts readers beyond the free samples. You can't imagine how wet I get thinking about all those people around the world reading about the nice Christian wife Jen and her experiences and exploration at the bachelorette party for a fellow Bible study member. Hot times.

I'm considering posting more details about the trial over on the Kindleboards. If you're a reader and happen to stumble along here and don't want to comment, feel free to drop me a line on Twitter (@heathervivant) or via email (heather dot vivant dot gmail yet-another-dot com).

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment