Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Hen Party: Free For Two Days beginning Friday

Tonight I just submitted my third story for publishing, "March Madness: The Secret Sex Life of a Sideline Reporter". This is an early release of the first chapter of a novella I'm currently writing. It hasn't yet worked its way through the system, but should be available by the weekend. Check back for availability.

The big news, though, is that The Hen Party will be free on Friday and Saturday as I test out the KDP Select waters. I can't wait to see how that test goes. From what I've seen, this works very well for established writers, and writers with a huge inventory of books. I'm curious about whether this effect carries over to short stories (and erotica) and small but growing catalogues such as mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment