Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Remote Control Now Available, and My First Sale

This weekend I published my latest story "Remote Control: What You Want When You Say What You Want" and managed to make my first sale. And there was much rejoicing!



Going about my day today, I found myself pondering about the day I might secretly bump into a reader and never even know it. Which Kindle owners do I encounter during the day who have a secret stash of erotica, furtively reading during their lunch break, the sordid covers of tattered paperback smut replaced with the anonymous drab black cover of their e-reader, the 2012 counterpart to the plain brown wrapper of yore? Could I spot a consumer of e-book erotica from a mile away, or are they the sneaky ones who blend in with their surroundings?

Regardless of who you are, dear reader, thanks for letting me share.

No comments:

Post a Comment