Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Psssst: Remote Control Going Free Wednesday and Thursday

Just in time for Valentine's Day, Remote Control: What You Want When You Say What You Want is going free Wednesday and Thursday in the Kindle Store if you want to do a little exploring with me in my erotic short story, a tale of cybersex, menage and romance.


Based on the success of my previous free trial, I wanted to try it again on a story with a little more of a romantic element to the sizzle. Let me know what you think, and be sure to leave a review if you liked it! Act fast! Tell your friends! Supplies are unlimited! At least for the next two days. It's a great story to share with your partner to set the mood for the upcoming weekend.

And if you're a sports fan or consorting with one who loves hoops, don't forget to check out March Madness: The Secret Sex Life of a Sideline Reporter as sideline reporter Chloe Severeid gets the scoop for the evening's game...and a little extra. I'm trying to decide whether to go "full novella" on Chloe's story. Tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment