Saturday, March 3, 2012

Coming Soon: Seek (The Erotic Lives of Christian Wives, Book 1)

I've submitted. Completely. Everything I have to offer.

And now the protracted delay of gratification begins

Not that kind of submission, silly. I'm talking about the submission of my first novella, Seek: The Erotic Lives of Christian Wives, Book 1. And in this case, my master is the firm but loving hand of the KDP Select program. They delay in gratification comes from having to wait 12 to 48 hours for approval. With luck, it will hit the virtual shelves tomorrow.

Writing this particular novella was a lot of fun. Based on the characters from my popular "The Hen Party" short story,  Seek continues the tales of the Christian wives of the Lonely Oak Baptist Church fulfilling their wildest sexual desires, bringing them together in only the way carnal knowledge can.

And in just a few hours, these desires can be yours as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment